Job Title – SCADA/ Control System Engineer
Position Tyre: Contract
Location: West Yorkshire
Duration of Contract: 12 months
Our client is renowned for providing technical engineering solutions to regional, national and international electricity networks.
Role Summary: -
We are currently recruiting for a SCADA/Control system engineer for a global client for a contract position based in west Yorkshire. This right candidate will be providing design and testing control systems.
The successful candidate should have the following experience; -
Experience and Skills; -
· A background of working as a Control Systems Engineer
· Client facing with excellent interpersonal skills
· Hard working and self-motivated
· Either relevant engineering qualification or by experience
· Knowledge of Substation Control Systems, Development, Configuration, Installation, Testing.
· Working on National Grid projects.
Please contact me 0121 667 8638/ 0786 092 1198 for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.