SKILLS: PowerOn Fusion, SCADA, IEC, DNP, OPC, Modbus
SCADA and Control System engineering services associated with electric power transmission and distribution network, certified in PowerOn Fusion
We are seeking an experienced SCADA engineer to join our team of professionals. You will be responsible for supporting Distribution Management Systems in the utilities market for projects in the UK and overseas. You will be a subject matter expert certified on PowerOn Fusion / Advantage with experience of interface/integration, migration and configuration.
• Minimum 5 years work in the field of power supply and supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems for control centre facilities in the energy (power) sector.
• Experience in interface management.
• Experience with common industrial data communication protocols (e.g. IEC, DNP, OPC, Modbus, etc.)
• Experience with software/ hardware system installation and configuration
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work effectively and diligently as an individual and team member to resolve complex faults on critical equipment.
• Knowledge of structured programming, communication techniques and protocols.
• Developed interpersonal and communications skills, including the ability to interact effectively with people of different culture(s).
• Ability to prepare technical and non-technical documentation.
• Design, document, implement and maintain essential SCADA and control systems and components for electric power and distribution networks.
• Provide appropriate and timely technical advice on matters relating to SCADA and control systems.
• Ensure correct engineering design is being submitted in accordance to project requirements.
• Engineer interfaces and data transfer with other technical and commercial systems
• Ensure requirements and designs on site during the construction and testing and commissioning stages.
• Trained and certified in PowerOn Fusion / Advantage SCADA DMS
Energy, electric, power transmission.
I’m free for a call of you can send me an email if you would like any more information