Our client is a renowned for their work within the Power T&D Sector.
Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for an SAP Ganesh Master Data Specialist for a contract position based in West Midlands.
- To accurately create and maintain materials and material structures in the SAP system for products manufactured ‘in house’, products purchased from other client sites and products being repaired or assessed for repair. This includes sub-assembly structures to facilitate the supply chain and manufacturing processes as well as factored products outsourced from partners. Includes close liaison with SAP development team to ensure that all structures comply with current SAP system configuration rules.
- To create and maintain EXCEL or similar modelling/product selector tools that mimic both the SAP/GANESH Configurable Materials and model new products/extra options for existing products. Includes participation in new product development teams to ensure that relevant product structures are available for production pilots and commercial availability dates and in R&D meetings to elicit information required to generate system data required to support supply chain processes. If necessary, guide and prompt various company functional areas to co-ordinate design change activities, including chairing meetings, documenting and reviewing actions from those meetings.
- To provide guidance and advice to commercial and production personnel on SAP paperwork and materials. Including maintenance of materials status to reflect their life-cycles.
- To create and maintain the Characteristics, Values and Dependencies (both preconditions and material selection conditions) to facilitate use of Product Configuration within SAP/GANESH.
- To create and maintain the links between SAP/GANESH and the Lean Manufacturing Application.
- To maintain a workload log to capture KPIs for new material creation requests.
• Microsoft office experience – Especially good with Exce
• Worked in a small dynamic office team in an open office environment before
• Takes pride in work – Really diligent
• SAP User experience (Not a SAP developer / coder) – Preferable SAP Material Master data experience but not essential
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!