Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Safety Officer based in Peterborough on a permanent basis.
Job specification: -
- The purpose of this role is to ensure the Company’s health, safety and environmental policies, procedures and systems are followed by regular inspections and auditing.
- To be responsible for the provision and organisation of health and safety related training.
- To ensure that the Company takes all reasonable measures to provide a safe working environment for its employees, the general public, contractors and visitors.
- To provide safety advice on any new plant, machinery or system of work prior to it being brought into operation.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience of working in a previous HSE role.
- Responsibility for the safety of employees, and contractors.
- Experience of H.S.E in a Civils/Electrical/Telecommunications working environment would be a distinct advantage.
- Experienced in the creation & delivery of Toolbox Talks/Induction & Safety Training
- CCNSG Safety Passport – (Not Essential) NEBOSH National General Certificate or equivalent – (NEBOSH Construction an advantage)
- Membership of IOSH – (Not Essential)
- Street-works Operative/Supervisor (Advantage)
- Valid First Aid/Fire Marshal certificate (Desirable)
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!