- Identify, assess and prioritise risks, opportunities and issues within the sub-programme.
- Maintain visualness of risk/opportunity to the trigger points to help risk cost profiling, timely drawdown of risk budget or retirement of risk / opportunity.
- Assist with the identification and recording of appropriate management responses which are measurable and specific, along with assessing the post mitigated positions.
- Monitor overall sub-programme risk exposure from the Risk Register to then assess it against the remaining Risk budget.
- Proactively manage the completion of management responses to then help deliver target positions.
- Working alongside contractors assessing contractor held risks and their views on the sub-programme and the risks that impact upon them.
- Maintain and keep track of risks in other sub-programmes and their potential impact within the sub-programme.
- Monitor and identify sub-programme issues.
- Produce risk based reports as required in the time scale given but also manner to support the effective communication of risk & opportunity status towards your team.
- Maintaining the Risk Register and supporting time but also the cost risk modelling.
- Support the development of the given sub-programme working practices.
- Work in relation to the appropriate processes and sub-programme working practices and abide the company processes.
Candidates will have to have the understanding/experience of the following:
Qualitative, quantitative, schedule, cost, integrated risk management process, risk facilitation, expediting risk mitigations, PRA and P6 experience preferable, risk and earned value integration.
Should you be interested in more details, please feel free to call me or send me an e-mail.