Job Title – Revit Technician
Position Type: Contract
Duration of Contract: 6 months
Our client is renowned for providing high voltage cable and pipeline installation UK wide.
Role Summary: -
We are currently recruiting for a Revit Technicianfor a global clienton a contract position based in Preston. The successful candidate should be competent in producing high quality 3D Models and drawings for HV substation projects.
Skills and Experience; -
· High Voltage cable/ pipeline
· Offshore/ Near Shore/ Land projects.
· Preferred EHV Cabling experience. Route Layouts / Cross Sections / ODSE Arrangements / Cabling environments – Underground Trench / Trough / Duct Solutions. Cables on Ladder / Steel Towers
• Proficient in Revit MEP
• AutoCAD 2D and 3D Software – Management of CAD Standards and implementation
• Appreciation of other 3D Software particularly BIM, Revit, Nevis Works, Inventor etc.
Please contact me 0121 667 8638/ 0786 092 1198 for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting has grown to become a leading recruitment company working in niche vertical markets and has a reputation for supplying specialist talent that is second to none.