Role Summary: -
We are currently recruiting for a Revit MEP Coordinator for a global client on a contract position based in London. The successful candidate should be competent in producing high quality 3D Models and drawings for M&E Projects. SC check will be required.
• Modelling and co-ordination of MEP systems on projects using Autodesk Revit (MEP) for producing services zones, primary and secondary distribution, plantrooms, risers and associated annotations
• Setting out MEP plant and systems to allow for appropriate access and maintenance allowance
• Interface with collaboration and design review tools such as; Autodesk Navisworks Manage, BIM360, BIMcollab, BIM Track, BIMXtra, Revizto
• Apply BIM protocols and industry standards as required within MEP models
• Attend project workshops as required related to BIM process and design review meetings
• Project delivery, management of modelling duties, co-ordinate with modelling teams and ensure integration & collaboration of modelling information with other disciplines
• Obtain the necessary information both internally and externally from other disciplines and design consultants
• Implement quality control and ensure adherence to standards with consistency of approach and output of project deliverables
• Ensure all deadlines are met and assisting other team colleagues
• Occasionally required to produce / modify 2D drawings
• An excellent working knowledge of Autodesk Revit (MEP) with a proven track record and experience of delivering major design projects
• A robust knowledge of Building Services Engineering and MEP co-ordination skills
• Advance knowledge of Autodesk Navisworks Manage for clash detection / digital design review
• Interested in using design tools to enable more efficient and accurate production of project deliverables
• A working understanding of industry BIM standards and requirements including; BSRIA BG6, RIBA plan of work, LOD (LOD & LOI) / BS1192 / PAS1192 etc
• Good teamwork & communication skills
• Autodesk Certified Professional; Revit MEP, Navisworks Manage
• HNC / HND Building Services Engineering
• Knowledge collaboration / design review tools such as; BIM360, BIMcollab, BIM Track, BIMXtra & Revizto
• Dynamo knowledge / experience will be an advantage
Please contact me 0121 667 8638/ 0786 092 1198 for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting has grown to become a leading recruitment company working in niche vertical markets and has a reputation for supplying specialist talent that is second to none.