Role Summary: -
We are currently recruiting for a Revit MEP Coordinator for our client on a contract position based in London. The successful candidate will be working on High-residential project and producing high quality drawing drawings/designs.
• Modelling and co-ordination of MEP systems on projects using Autodesk Revit (MEP).
• Apply BIM protocols and industry standards as required within MEP models.
• Attend project workshops as required related to BIM process and design review meetings
• An excellent working knowledge of Autodesk Revit (MEP) with a proven track record and experience of working on high-residential projects.
• A robust knowledge of Building Services Engineering and MEP co-ordination skills
• Advance knowledge of Autodesk Navisworks Manage for clash detection / digital design review
• Good teamwork & communication skills
• Autodesk Certified Professional; Revit MEP, Navisworks Manage
Please contact me 0121 667 8638/ 0786 092 1198 for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting has grown to become a leading recruitment company working in niche vertical markets and has a reputation for supplying specialist talent that is second to none.