We are currently recruiting for a Revit MEP Coordinator to work with an MEP Contractor on a contract position based in London.
Length: 6 months contract
The successful candidate should have the following experience; -
- To ensure all MEP drawing work is fully coordinated, avoiding any clashes, and accurately integrated within the architectural design
- To maintain production of drawings to programmed time scales.
- To ensure accurate referencing of drawings including updating revision status and ensure all drawing issues are accompanied with a drawing issue register
- Liaise with other designers and consultants whose coordination and collaboration is required
- To go on site and accurately measure as built MEP works to update MEP design drawings to as built status
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven record of proficient Revit experience within MEP environment
- Previous experience working on high-end residential projects.
- Experience in drafting all typical MEP systems, i.e. HVAC, LTHW, BCWS, LV distributor, life safety systems, M&E Plant rooms, etc
- A proficient and experienced user of current Autodesk Revit MEP Software
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and as a part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Good understanding of construction process
- Good problem-solving skills
- Able to meet deadlines and work within set timescale
For more information please contact me 0121 667 8638/ 0786 092 1198 should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Looking forward to hearing from you.