Job Title – Revit Architect
Position Tyre: Contract
Duration of Contract: 8 weeks
Our client is renowned for their expertise in working with clients, communities and colleagues to develop and implement innovative solutions to the world’s most complex challenges.
Role Summary: -
We are currently recruiting for a Revit Architect for a global client for a contract position based in London. This right candidate will be working on new projects across the transportation, education, residential, commercial, healthcare, and sports sectors.
The successful candidate should have the following experience; -
Experience and Skills; -
· Minimum Qualification
· Architecture Degree qualified
· Revit user and good understanding of BIM and other digital design tools
· ARB and RIBA Membership desired
· Specific Skills Required (Hiring manager completion required, mandatory)
· Revit and InDesign user
· Good language and organisational skills
· Able to manage projects independently
· Person Specification (Behavioral Attributes)
· Safeguard - To operate ethically and with integrity, while prioritising safety and security in all that you do
· Be decisive - Know how to prioritize, advocate focus and accountability
· Be impactful - Use clear and frequent communications, drive execution and results.
· Be client-focused - Be collaborative, innovative and strategic.
· Be the role model - Lead by example, demand excellence, maintain safety and integrity as top priorities.
Main responsibilities: -
• Working across all RIBA Stages including bidding, concept design, project delivery, design assurance and working with clients, contractors and other architectural practices
• Provide and supervise technological and technical input within the Architectural team
• Supervise the architectural team in preparing robust and exemplar project information
• Carry assignments to completion with considerable independence in accordance with project objectives, professional standards, policies and procedures
• Experience in managing large scale projects from concept to delivery
• Experience working on residential refurbishment and restauration sectors desired
Please contact me 0121 667 8638/ 0786 092 1198 for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting has grown to become a leading recruitment company working in niche vertical markets and has a reputation for supplying specialist talent that is second to none..