Rubicon Consulting are currently recruiting for a Revenues and Benefits Advisor for a contract position based in Newcastle on a 4 month contract.
General Overview: The position is responsible for undertaking all aspects of administrative processing to deliver the full range of Revenue and Benefit Services. Ensure all work is dealt with in an accurate and timely manner and in accordance with all relevant statutory regulations, policies and procedures. Deliver excellent outcomes for customers and ensure adherence to agreed key metrics and KPIs that contribute to delivery of an efficient and effective Revenues and Benefits Service.
Primary Accountabilities and deliverables
- Provide high quality, timely and professional services through all customer contact channels
- Verify, process and administer all aspects of Local Taxation including calculation of liability, award of council tax support, reductions and reliefs.
- Verify, assess and award Housing Benefit, and Discretionary Hardship Payments
- Provide Billing, Collection and Enforcement in respect of all debts administered by the Revenues and Benefit Services
- Contribute to the overall performance of the Revenues and Benefits Service by adherence to key metrics and KPI’s to deliver excellent customer service
- Ensure behaviours are aligned with Cofely’s core values and competencies.
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this information and my contact details on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!