We currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Resource Planner working for one of the biggest names within the industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the high level resource planning activities working within the Customer service field. This will include Reporting, processing and the Management of the M&E Scheduling.
• combine M&E activities / hours from Site Manager Report into P6 Project Plans
• Supporting the Resource Manager with high level Project Planning
• Supports Construction Delivery and Site Managers planning M&E activities
• Produces integrated resource plan providing an overview of business forecast requirements including OIH and Prospects
• organize and analyzes the planning or re-planning of the project schedule
• Working closely with Technical Business Unit Planners both onsite offsite
• Reporting and KPI’s for priority projects
• Assist and support the Commercial Project Manager role by project
• Support the development of new forecast processes
• Continuous process improvement
The ideal candidate would have experience in the following
• resource planning
• Communication skills
• Primavera skills
Should you be interested in more details, please feel free to give me a call or send me an e-mail with your CV.