Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Resident Civil Engineer based in East Lothian on a 6 months contract with an option to renew.
Our clients is looking for an experience Resident Civil Engineer to be based on Site in East Lothian. Overseeing all civil activities reporting to the project manager.
The Resident Civil Engineer is overall responsible for managing the substation civil engineering, construction - regarding scope, cost, time and quality so as to obtain the greatest return.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- 7+ years' of work experience in Civil Management/Construction of EHV Substations and in a similar role
- Experience in: Developing project requirements, cost estimates, project plans and budgets within the construction industry (preferably on large multi-million pound projects)
- Extensive Construction experience of AIS/GIS Substations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Relevant qualifications in Civil Engineering
- Experience within heavy civils projects
- Be willing to go through an umbrella company – NO PSC’s will be accepted for this job
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!