A career in Recruitment is challenging, pressurised and demanding. It is varied and complex and requires a unique set of skills which combine to bring successful people an incredibly rewarding and progressive career.
As part of our continuing growth and planned expansion program we are looking for dynamic, highly motivated people with a strong desire to succeed in a results driven business.
Key attributes include persistence, confidence, initiative, commitment, teamwork, a willingness to take knocks and bounce back, the ability to create and present a persuasive win /win dialogue and pride in setting and meeting high standards of customer service.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing and driven person to join our team in the recruitment sector as a Recruitment Resourcer.
Who we are?
Rubicon Consulting have worked hard to build a fantastic reputation and have managed to secure an enviable list of blue-chip clients by developing real partnerships based on trust, quality, flexibility, dedication and first-class service, working with integrity, transparency and professionalism at all times.
The purpose of this role is to provide recruitment support for the recruitment consultants, as well as dealing with incoming applications via email and phone. You will also be asked to take ownership of all aspects of the resourcing.
This role has a definite potential to lead on to become a Trainee Recruitment Consultant with excellent salary and bonus potential, all you need to have is a little drive and ambition and we can help with the rest.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with incoming enquiries via phone/face and email
- Source new applicants via online recruitment platforms
- The complete registration process for new applicants.
- Monitor volume and calibre of applications
- Review vacancy response every day and ensure we are offering the best service
- Data entry as and when required.
- Light administrative duties
- Attention to detail
- Adaptive & flexible
- Enthusiastic & pro-active
- Calm under pressure
The working hours for this role are:
- Monday to Thursday 8 AM – 5:30 PM with 1 hour lunch break.
- Friday 8am – 1pm
What we offer you...
In return for your hard work we offer:
- competitive salary (depending on experience)
- 28 days holiday a year
- Free Parking
- Bonus and Incentive scheme
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,000.00 to £18,000.00 /year