We are currently working on a new and exciting project in the East of England and are recruiting for a dynamic Quantity Surveyor with experience working Greenfield substation projects from Cradle to Grave up to 400kv, to include civils, M&E and commissioning etc.
- carrying out feasibility studies
- preparing plans, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- performing risk analysis evaluations
- cost control
- writing reports
- preparing and submitting final accounts
- making valuations
- arranging payments to suppliers and contractors
- providing advice and forecasts about costs
Must have experience working on 400 KV Sub-station builds.
Water Cooled Systems
Should you be interested in more details, please feel free to call me or send me an e-mail.