Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for Quantity Surveyor based in Sweden on a Contract basis.
The company is completing M&E Fit outs across datacentres.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Management and ownership of the commercial and contractual requirements through the life cycle of the project.
- Responsibility for interface Client Commercial/Contract Team.
- Project Procurement including Sub-contractors.
- Conduct cost and risk analysis.
- Review all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies.
- Manage commercial aspects of subcontractors.
- Provide project costing, margin & cashflow reports.
- Manage project change order procedures and agree costs with client.
- Provide monthly valuations and certs.
- Agree final accounts.
Qualifications / Skills Required
- A relevant degree qualification.
- Previous Fit out experience on Datacentres
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- A proven working knowledge of current contract law.
- A proven track record in customer relationship development.
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!