We are sourcing a QS for an expanding company that are winning and working on multiple projects within the Water Industry.
The correct person must have experience with NEC forms of contract.
Water industry experienced preferred, but may also consider Oil & Gas or Nuclear.
Particularly interested in candidates with QS background in civils – but not in property/building sector.
Please note that we are looking for a QS and not a Commercial Manager level person, they will be primarily being involved in:
- Collating an enquiry
- Negotiating it with subcontractors.
- Drafting subcontract conditions.
- Managing subcontracts (issue notices, payments, early warnings etc)
- Evaluating changes and negotiating settlements for changes
- Identifying Early Warnings / potential risks
This role requires the person to work 5 days per week in North Wales.
I’m free for a call on 0121 667 8637 or email me on David@rubiconconsulting.co.uk
Rubicon Consulting is fast becoming one of the leading providers
of highly skilled contract and permanent Engineering specialists in the UK.
We have one of the highest profile Engineering recruitment brands across all market sectors combined with the experience and reach that comes with over 70 years in technical recruitment.
Our combination of industry knowledge and technical expertise means we provide the best possible results every time!
- Commercial Managers
- Project Engineers/managers
- Design Engineers/managers
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineers
- Quantity Surveyors /Project and Managing QS's
- Bid/Tenders/proposals Engineers /managers
- Commission Engineers/managers
- Senior Authorised Person's/Managers
- Site Engineers/managers
- Health & Safety
- Project Controls/Planning
In the following sectors;
- Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Utilities
- Health & Safety
- Information Technology
- Management & Executive
Referral Scheme - Know someone who fits this job?
Refer them to us and you could land yourself £200 in the process
Rubicon: Jobsite: Cv Library:
Power Generation Accounting Arts & Graphic Design
Utilities Automotive Aerospace
Manufacturing Aviation Hospitality / Hotel
Aerospace/Defence Banking & Finance Manufacturing & Surveying
Oil & Gas Construction
Information Technology Customer Service
Energy & Utilities
Health & Safety
Logistics & Transport
Management & Executive
Oil & Gas
Production & Operations
Secretarial & Administration