The ideal Candidate will ensure the successful performance of site activities contracts according to agreed commercial obligations, financial and qualitative targets.
- Ensuring that the site portions of all subcontracts are followed and fulfilled to the benefit of my client.
- Optimising the financial results for the client.
- Proactive risk/claim assessment and management for site activities contracts.
- Ensuring that all important site records are adequately maintained
- Ensuring the correct Site process and tools are in place and followed.
Manage site activities contracts according to the agreed processes laid out in the current PH tool
- Provide support and direction to staff on all contractual and commercial matters.
- Ensuring that contractors and/or consortium partners comply with their contractual obligations.
- Ensure correct contractual and commercial implementation of contractors reporting, collection of records as well as adequate administration of claims for any event.
- Ensure that all delay events and non-budgeted costs are properly identified, classified and well documented, and that the responsible parties (including clients, contractors and insurers) are notified in a timely manner, in full coordination with project contract manager.
- Provide proactively recommendations and advise on how to avoid any additional cost and where not possible ow to minimise the costs of legitimate claims.
- Manage and minimise commercial and contractual impacts resulting from time, quality or process related problems on the site.
- Support detailed scheduling, planning, coordination of work and continuous supervision; early gratitude of possible critical deadlines; arrangement or demand for and implementation of corrective actions; forwarding of information of the Site Manager (SIM, Contract Manager and Project Management.
- Ensure all contractors’ correspondence is timely and duly replied.
-- Ensure commercial and contractual feedback to the responsive site and project organisations (including Procurement and Logistic) as well as the delegating line organisation.
- Preferably, Degree in an appropriate technical subject (e.g. Quantity Surveying, Building, Engineering).
- Additional Project Management and/or Commercial education and professional registration (e.g. RICS) would be beneficial.