I am working with one of the World’s engineering giants looking for a well-versed Quantity Surveyor who has experience with both Civils and M&E packages for a freelance opportunity for around 3 months’ worth of work in the SE.
Some of the successful candidates’ responsibilities will be as outlined below.
* Control of Purchase Orders, incoming costs and invoices, registering etc.
* Design Change Control, and Design team interface
* Value Engineering
* Produce monthly status report (CVR) including items listed above
* Produce accurate internal cash flows for projects in line with published timetable
* Produce accurate external cash flows for projects in line with contract requirements
* Formulate a working relationship with all members of client team
Previous Transmission and Distribution experience would be highly advantageous.
If this role sounds of interest to you or anybody you know please contact me to discuss further.
I’m free for a call on 0121 667 8637
Rubicon Consulting is fast becoming one of the leading providers
of highly skilled contract and permanent Engineering specialists in the UK.
We have one of the highest profile Engineering recruitment brands across all market sectors combined with the experience and reach that comes with over 70 years in technical recruitment.
Our combination of industry knowledge and technical expertise means we provide the best possible results every time!
·Quantity Surveyors /Project and Managing QS's
·Bid/Tenders/proposals Engineers /managers
·Senior Authorised Person's/Managers
·Health & Safety
In the following sectors;
·Oil & Gas
·Energy & Utilities
·Health & Safety
·Management & Executive
Referral Scheme - Know someone who fits this job?
Refer them to us and you could land yourself £200 in the process
Power GenerationAccountingArts & Graphic Design
ManufacturingAviationHospitality / Hotel
Aerospace/DefenceBanking & FinanceManufacturing & Surveying
Oil & GasConstruction
Information TechnologyCustomer Service
Energy & Utilities
Health & Safety
Logistics & Transport
Management & Executive
Oil & Gas