I have a freelance QS position for a 3-6-month contract with potential to renew, working on contracts for various fresh water projects based in the Midlands and are based on the NEC form of Contract.
Some of the duties my client is looking for are outlined below.
* To advise project management on all contractual, value, cost and contract time problems as they arise.
* To assist with and/or prepare contractual claims.
* To cost variations, trends and extra works in accordance with company and client requirements.
* To prepare valuations and ensure payments are received on projects in accordance with contract conditions.
* To prepare escalation calculations on certain projects in accordance with contract conditions.
Experience with Clean Water projects is highly advantageous, but my client may also consider somebody with a Power, Oil & Gas or Nuclear background.
If this position is of interest to you or anybody you know please feel free to contact me.
I’m free for a call on 0121 667 8637 or email me