Our client is renowned for their work within the power sector.
Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Quality Leader (Senior Level) for a contract position based in West Midlands.
• Attend actively and participate in project Design & Gate reviews
• Lead & conduct RCA/8D’s investigation as necessary
• Co-ordinate compliance to process & successful delivery for project scope equipment:
• Type test
• Coordinate lessons learnt with PE - ensuring existing issues are reviewed and action plan is in place to prevent reoccurrence
• Be the Voice of customer to ensure proactive quality control is in place
• Ensure compliance and support PM for operational excellence of assigned program(s), including project reviews, feasibility analysis, cost benefit analysis, prioritization, resourcing, initiation, execution and closure for all project work related to the program
• Securing the creation, communication, update and follow-up of the Project Quality Plan
• Define and follow-up activities concerning project quality, risks and issues
• Ensure that the appropriate processes, including project management processes are used
• Ensure that contractual quality requirement to project deliverables are fully understood and strictly followed by the Project Team
• Support PM to define with the Project Team the project targets and KPI
• Communicating program status, issues, risks, plans, etc. to Project Manager
• Proactively support Project Teams and give training in quality tools and methods
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!