In line with the growth of the company they are actively looking to expand the team with the addition of a Quality Manager to work with our office based design teams delivering potable water pipeline projects including all associated civil engineering inputs.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to manage the quality
System and the quality assurance of deliverable outputs relating to reports and detailed designs of potable water mains and networks within a challenging framework of projects. This is a team leader role.
With the responsibility for timeous delivery of quality outputs and management of the quality auditing Programme, interfacing with designers, liaising with Project Managers and the management team on progress delivery.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic and growing team driving project delivery through innovation and sustainable solutions, then we are interested in hearing from you.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Manage the Quality Management System and processes to ISO standard;
• Manage the quality of all deliverable outputs including reports and detailed designs;
• Implementation of design review and verification processes and procedures in accordance with the requirements of the Quality Management System;
• Implementation and management of a programme of quality audits as required by the Quality Management System ensuring that the quality system and procedures are being followed;
• Management of the allocated design review and verification resources;
• Coordination of the external verifications required for the relevant areas of the project;
• Organisation and coordination of 3rd party verification audits (if required) for the relevant design element or discipline;
• Providing advice and support to the Management Team on quality and verification issues;
• Liaison with the relevant Project Managers to ensure compliance with quality procedures and other Project requirements;
• Preparation of verification and audit reports as required;
• Ensuring designs comply with the Scope of Works and Technical Criteria; and
• Approval of verified designs and documents for construction;
• Chartered or near Chartered Engineer with a relevant institution.
• Degree educated or equivalent in a relevant field.
• Knowledge and understanding of design requirements of water assets and rehabilitation and replacement techniques.