Salary:- £45000 - £50000
Introduction (Client):- We are currently recruiting a Quality Assurance Lead for one of our leading clients in Scotland.
Role Summary: - The successful candidate should be competent in providing functional Quality leadership across the respective Delivery Units. Being the Quality expert and delivering specialist support of quality skills to support project delivery and group activities.
Job Responsibilities; -
- To ensure Delivery Units reliably meet internal, external and Customer requirements whilst reducing associated costs
- To plan, execute, report and support internal and external audits
- Completion of Tender submissions with Quality input
- Maintain the Audit Actions register and track and manage corrective action closure
- To undertake specific investigations and/or report on quality related issues as required
- Support the implementation of BIM360field
- Ensure that the Business Management System is understood within the respective DUA
- Completion of tender submissions with Quality input
- Review, measure and advise on Quality KPIs throughout the DU
- Support the implementation and management of Process Controls (Short interval controls)
Skills and experience: -
- Practical experience in quality management in construction and/or manufacturing.
- Demonstrate an understanding of ISO9001:2015
- The ability to coach and develop staff in key quality management skills and support the quality management framework & KPI measurement.
- Demonstrated an understanding of Root Cause Analysis, 8D and other problem solving processes.
- A formal qualification in Quality Management e.g. Diploma in Quality Management (UK Chartered Quality Institute, British Standards Institute or equivalent)
- Preferably trained ISO 9001 Lead Auditor and/or Internal Auditor
- Either a CQI Practitioner, Member or working towards membership
- Working knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma.
Please contact me on 0121 667 8638/ 07739 756 478 for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting has grown to become a leading recruitment company working in niche vertical markets and has a reputation for supplying specialist talent that is second to none.