Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Engineer based in Stone, Staffordshire on a Contract basis
Our client specialises in automation & IT solutions for major customers in the Nuclear, Energy & Infrastructure and Transmission & Distribution industry.
Job specification: -
- Actively work with project staff in promoting continual improvement in Quality Assurance performance
- Participate in the setting up of new projects to ensure customer QA requirements are understood, communicated, and met both by company and suppliers.
- Develop Quality Assurance documents to meet the customers build and lifetime quality record requirements.
- Work with customers inspectors when reviewing product and quality records
- Complete internal and second party audits to ensure compliance with customer requirements is maintained
- To liaise with clients on matters of Quality Assurance and attendance at client’s meetings when required
- Participate in the approval and monitoring of suppliers and contractors which are used within company or on client’s sites
- Assist suppliers in the development of processes and Manufacturing Inspection Test Plans to meet customers’ requirements.
- Work with the QESH Manager to identify and facilitate continuous improvement
- Support the QESH function when providing business development with pre-qualification and tender information
- UK Security Clearance or able to obtain one.
- Professional approach
- Knowledge of NDT weld and paint inspection
- Approachable manner
- Team Player - Work as part of an extended team within the company
- Ability to plan, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads
- Must be prepared to travel
- Good administration skills and computer literate
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Not afraid to challenge deviations in a diplomatic manner
- Ability to influence, organise and motivate others
- Manufacturing experience within a lean environment
- Takes ownership and accountability
- Willingness to travel and work away when required
- Driving licence
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!