Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental (QHSE) Lead and be part of an exciting opportunity that has arisen within an Energy Plant! This straw fired power plant supplying over 40MW of clean renewable electricity in Lincolnshire.
Reporting to the Operations, Maintenance & Engineering Manager, the QHSE lead will have responsibility for the ongoing development and maintenance of quality, health, safety and environmental arrangements at the site.
• Provide leadership and engagement to embed a culture of continuous improvement with respect to all other staff members.
• Site focus for compliance, guidance and support regards Health, Safety and Environmental legislation and local instructions.
• Responsible for monitoring the sites QHSE performance, identifying and taking proactive measures to improve the site and working situations.
• Responsible for the sites formal consultation through the QHSE committee.
• Liaison with and reporting to all relevant off-site legislative, whilst also including but not limited to the Environment Agency.
• develop and review arrangements, in line with ISO14001/9001 and OHSAS18001.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Applicants must hold a minimum of NEBOSH(Certificate) and Environmental IOSH or above, with a HND or degree education, although qualifications below this may be acceptable if accompanied by relevant experience.
Applicants must have knowledge and experience of UK safety legislation, Environmental Permit, Waste Regulations and IED; preferably within a power application.
Should you be interested in more details, please feel free to call me or send me an e-mail.