We are looking for a freelance QS to work on some of the latest Utility and Telecommunication projects based in the Suffolk area on an impressive 2 year contract.
Some of the successful candidate’s day to day responsibilities will include:
- Subcontract management: to monitor and verify subcontract expenditure
including the administration of subcontract payments, implementation of
subcontract change control including issuing Subcontractor Instructions and
evaluation of subcontract compensation events
- Create accurate forecasts and budgets
- Produce accurate reports to client and build client relationships
- Ensure timescales and contract commercial deliverables are met
- Ensure both processes and compliance are effectively followed and delivered
- Minimise the costs of a project and enhance value for money, while still
achieving the required standards and quality
- Identify and manage commercial risks and opportunities
- Ensure all commercial and administrative systems and procedures are
- Budget and cost control procedures to be followed
- Invoicing of customers, sub-contractors and suppliers
- Maximise cash flow
- Assess and review contractual and commercial risks
- Ensure works are valued and analysed to determine the true value of the
If this role is of interest to you or anybody you know please contact me to discuss further.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!