Our client is renowned for the service within the power industry.
Rubicon Consulting are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor for a contract position based in the North West of England on a 9-12 month contract with an option to renew.
The successful candidate will be working on various Civils and HV connection Works.
Some of the duties my client is looking for are outlined below.
- To advise project management on all contractual, value, cost and contract time problems as they arise.
- Administration of Subcontract Accounts.
- To assist with and/or prepare contractual claims.
- To cost variations, trends and extra works in accordance with company and client requirements.
- To prepare valuations and ensure payments are received on projects in accordance with contract conditions.
- To prepare escalation calculations on certain projects in accordance with contract conditions.
If this position is of interest to you or anybody you know, please contact me to discuss further.
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this information and my contact details on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!