We have a freelance QS position for a minimum 12-month contract, working on various Substation and HV connection Works.
Some of the duties my client is looking for are outlined below.
- To advise project management on all contractual, value, cost and contract time problems as they arise.
- Administration of Subcontract Accounts.
- To assist with and/or prepare contractual claims.
- To cost variations, trends and extra works in accordance with company and client requirements.
- To prepare valuations and ensure payments are received on projects in accordance with contract conditions.
- To prepare escalation calculations on certain projects in accordance with contract conditions.
If this position is of interest to you or anybody you know, please contact me to discuss further.
I’m free for a call on 0121 667 8637 or email me on
Rubicon Consulting is fast becoming one of the leading providers
of highly skilled contract and permanent Engineering specialists in the UK.
We have one of the highest profile Engineering recruitment brands across all market sectors combined with the experience and reach that comes with over 70 years in technical recruitment.
Our combination of industry knowledge and technical expertise means we provide the best possible results every time!
- Design Engineers/managers
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineers
- Quantity Surveyors /Project and Managing QS's
- Bid/Tenders/proposals Engineers /managers
- Commission Engineers/managers
- Senior Authorised Person's/Managers
- Site Engineers/managers
- Health & Safety
- Project Controls/Planning
In the following sectors;
- Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Utilities
- Health & Safety
- Information Technology
- Management & Executive
Referral Scheme - Know someone who fits this job?
Refer them to us and you could land yourself £200 in the process
Rubicon: Jobsite: Cv Library:
Power Generation Accounting Arts & Graphic Design
Utilities Automotive Aerospace
Manufacturing Aviation Hospitality / Hotel
Aerospace/Defence Banking & Finance Manufacturing & Surveying
Oil & Gas Construction
Information Technology Customer Service
Energy & Utilities
Health & Safety
Logistics & Transport
Management & Executive
Oil & Gas