We are currently looking for a number of specialists to work on critical security projects around the UK with a base in the South of England.
These are all 12 month contracts with the option to renew, rates are negotiable.
This particular role is for a QA/QC Supervisor.
• Develop a full understanding of the Quality requirements of the project based on the Clients specific requirements, Clients Quality policies and procedures, and BS EN ISO 9001:2008.
• Communicate the above requirements to the project team and all internal and external parties involved in any phase of the project.
• Implement and maintain all Quality systems required to ensure full compliance with Customer specific requirements, and to drive the continual improvement cycle.
• Support the project team in achieving compliance with the Clients requirements and meeting the operational and business objectives of the project.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES include but are not limited to:
• Production and maintenance of processes, documentation and systems for the project and each sub project to meet customer; Client & ISO9001:2008 requirements.
• Review all Quality plans and processes with the client and the Civil Contractors to ensure alignment and harmonization of best practice and procedure.
• Implement training on the above processes, documentation and systems.
• Provide regular Quality reports to the Project Manager and the Project Director
• Demonstrate compliance with the Clients internal Quality Procedures and the Clients Quality assurance, Document control and G17 procedures.
• Conduct audits to provide evidence of compliance to requirements
• Ensure Project Handover Records meet customer and Client requirements.
• Minimum 5 years experience at a senior level in Quality Management on construction or security project/s.
• Experience and proven ability of Quality Management System design, implementation, maintenance, improvement, and auditing.
• Lead Auditor Certified to ISO9001:2000/ISO9001:2008. As a minimum an Internal Auditors certificate required (where role only includes internal auditing)
• Has the ability to interpret client’s criteria and produce fully compliant documentation and reporting tools.
• Has a proven ability to work as part of a team on major projects.
• Good organisational skills, Experience of working within operations teams, able to plan ahead and communicate well with the team, Suppliers and customers.
• Participate in appropriate training activities and encourage and support staff in their development and training
• Good understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite
• Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this post.
We are also looking for the following:
• Project Manager (2)
• Design Verification Engineer (1)
• Design Engineer (1)
• CAD/REVIT Engineer (2)
• Project Engineer (3)
• Planner (2)
• Senior QS (1)
• QS (1)
• Quality Manager (1)