We are currently looking for a number of specialists to work on critical security projects around the UK with a base in the South of England.
These are all 12 month contracts with the option to renew, rates are negotiable.
This particular role is for a QA/QC Manager.
• Develop quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures.
• Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
• Meet quality assurance financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
• Updates job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Determining, negotiating and agreeing in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
• Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met through audits, inspection and test
• Setting customer service standards
• Specifying quality requirements of materials with suppliers
• Investigating and setting standards for quality/health and safety
• Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at client and national standards
• Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
• Writing management/technical reports
• Determining training needs
• Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance/quality
• Directing objectives to maximise profitability
• Recording, analysing and distributing statistical information
• Monitoring performance
• Excellent technical skills
• Good organisational skills
• Good Planning skills
• Interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to solve problems
• Good numerical skills and ability to understand statistics
• Attention to detail
• Ability to deal with complexity
• A degree or HND in any subject is acceptable. However, a background in Process or production engineering is beneficial
• Participate in appropriate training activities and encourage and support staff in their development and training
• Good understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite
• Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this post.
We are also looking for the following:
• Project Manager (2)
• Design Verification Engineer (1)
• Design Engineer (1)
• CAD/REVIT Engineer (2)
• Project Engineer (3)
• Planner (2)
• Senior QS (1)
• QS (1)
• Quality Manager (1)