We have a fantastic opportunity for a Project / Contracts Manager for a 6 month position in the North West of England working on various Utilities projects.
Your role will be to mange the quality and delivery of our clients OSB projects, products and Services from inquiry to delivery to their clients on time to cost and the best quality standards. You will see the concept of an inquiry through the Tendering and Estimating process all the way through to the finished product.
Some of your responsibilities will include.
- Plan resource workload and assign new projects to the OSB team with the assistance of the Production Manager, Planner, Quality Assurance Manager & commercial team.
- Ability to prioritise and meet pre-defined deadlines, Ensuring the project teams comply with the Companies Business Management Systems
- Being proactive in the identification and resolution of problems.
- Liaise with Estimators and business development team for the implementation of all new projects and pricing structure for the developments.
- Provide feedback as to efficiencies & health and safety issues including any training requirements to the General Manager.
- Report to Senior Management on the progress of various projects, products and services and highlight any potential financial or delay issues on these various projects.
Please contact me for more information should this role be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a position like this, please feel free to pass this information and my contact details on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!