We are currently looking for a number of specialists to work on critical security projects around the UK with a base in the South of England.
These are all 12 month contracts with the option to renew, rates are negotiable.
This particular role is for a Project Planner.
• Produce tender stage and contract schedules from client specifications
• Provide planning and resource scheduling support for Project Managers & Engineering design team
• Prepare, monitor, co-ordinate and maintain detailed project schedules encompassing design, construction and commissioning
• Regular liaison with client, project team, sub contractors and suppliers
• Ensure that all schedule adhere to contractual requirements
• Ensure that project schedules are fully monitored during the entire project life cycle (planning through to execution)
• Assist and support in preparing department resource loading and allocation
• Maintain schedule information to enable accurate records of contract history to be accessed
• Support the Project Manager in effective scenario and resource planning activities
• Ensure that head office requirements are fully understood and integrated into the planning functions
• Identification & implementation of project planning processes & procedures
• Support, assist and coach less experienced planners and design coordinators
• Extensive programme management experience within a project based team
• Good presentation skills and ability to present in a professional manner
• Experienced user of Primavera (P6)
• HNC/HND/Degree 'or' sufficient relevant experience.
• Experience gained from within the Energy & Utilities or Construction Sectors would be advantageous although experience from other industries will also be considered.
• Participate in appropriate training activities and encourage and support staff in their development and training
• Good understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite
• Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this post.
We are also looking for the following:
• Project Manager (2)
• Design Verification Engineer (1)
• Design Engineer (1)
• CAD/REVIT Engineer (2)
• Project Engineer (3)
• Planner (2)
• Senior QS (1)
• QS (1)
• Quality Manager (1)