My client is a leading construction organisation, specialising in a number of sectors including Education, Nuclear Services, Defence and Security, Energy from Waste, Roads and Rail.
A £33m project to increase the rail capacity from 2 tracks to 4, along a 15km route in Bristol.
The work includes the enhancement of 17 structures along the route, along with the refurbishment of 2 stations, possessions and blockages, civil works, earthworks, drainage and bridge modifications.
The job holder will:
- Oversee the subcontractors on site.
- Build the project plan and maintain it.
- Report on the project’s progress.
- Rectify or challenge and slippages.
- Ideally be conversant with Primavera P6 – if not, training will be provided.
- Have extensive experience in the Rail industry – it is integral this experience is civil based.
Please apply today to be considered for this role.