Due to our Client's continued growth we are now looking to recruit an additional Project Planner to work within the Business in Manchester or Glasgow.
- You will be responsible for supporting Senior Management for planning functions within the Project Controls business unit.
- Ensuring that all issues within the programme are highlighted and understood by Senior Management and giving appropriate planning advice.
- You will deliver the Period Programme Update and information regarding changes and delays that have impacted the programme on a period by period basis.
- You will deliver the necessary reports to allow Senior Managers to direct the project appropriately
- Able to work on their own initiative, chair Progress Meetings and able to communicate clear and concise data to the Project team and the Client. Requirements
- Experience of working on large multi disciplinary rail projects (1m - 50m)
- Tender Planning experience advantageous
- Must demonstrate a detailed understanding of Project Controls Techniques including Earned Value Management, Critical Path analysis.
- Detailed knowledge of the railway sector, ideally within Signalling.
- Extensive experience of using Microsoft Products
- Expert user of P3e/P5/P6 - You will hold a first degree, HND or equivalent experience gained in a related engineering industry.
- Numerate and well organised and able to work on your own initiative.
To be considered for the role please apply with an updated CV.