We are looking for an experienced Project manager almost Senior PM level who can client interface on a large Substation Project.
SKILLS: (Project Manager, Senior PM, National Grid, Substation, NEC 3 option C, Commercial experience, Reactive Power Compensation and harmonic filtering)
You will be responsible for client interfacing with National Grid to maintain a good working relationship and work flow. There will be site visits commencing from qtr 2 next year (once a week). Commercial astute - NEC 3 option C experienced will be required. Directing teams of management, technical support and multi-disciplined contractors in the delivery of all aspects with excellent communication skills and a very strong technical and managerial background with commercial and contractual experience.
• National Grid
• Cost savings via saving energy and reducing losses
• Improving power quality and energy efficiency
• Reducing CO2 emissions by reducing energy generation
• Fast installation and quick return-on-investment
• Easy integration in renewable projects
• Improved transmission capacity
Working on a complex projects frequently under adverse conditions, requiring breadth, self-assurance, strong leadership and excellent commercial judgment, founded on strong team building and customer management.
Please feel free to call me or send me an e-mail.