Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Project Manager based in West Midlands on a 12 months contract with an option to renew.
We are working with a large outfit at present and are looking for a freelance Project Manager with M&E Utilities and Telecommunication experience who will be based out of the Midlands on an initial 6-month contract.
This role will be to Project manager security installs across Gas and Electrical sites throughout the UK.
It is essential you have the following;
- National Grid Experience
- SHEA Gas
- Recent DBS check (within 2 years)
Please see some of the responsibilities expected for the right individual below.
- Contract Negotiation
- Supplier Negotiation and Control
- Project Life Cycle Management
- Resource planning including R&R matrix
- Customer and supplier liaison
- Commercial responsibility for compliance with contract terms and conditions
- Control and management of variations (pre and past VO award)
- Project design and engineering understanding
- Proactive and consistent approach to documentation
- Financial responsibility for contract performance, reporting and invoicing
- Project cash flow forecasting and management
- To build a harmonious working project team
- Detailed reporting to customer and senior project manager
- Job card completion and control
- Interface between other divisions and departments
- Management of IDR meetings and reviews as appropriate
- On time project delivery
Knowledge and previous experience of working with or for National Grid would be highly advantageous.
If the position is of interest to you or anybody you know please contact me to discuss further.
I’m free for a call on 0121 667 8637 or email me on
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!