Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Project Manager - Intermediate Level working on a 6 month Contract based in Stafford.
The Successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing requirements and for verifying that the products fulfil their functional and performance requirements by test.
- VSC SWTrunk Day-to-Day program management
- Maintain and drive execution if design, module release, integration and test (Simulink, PSCAD, RTDS) plan
- Supporting and enabling of collaborative cross functional teams/sites
- Project meetings and progress reporting (Weekly/Biweekly/Monthly)
- Financial/Budget management
- Offshore/onshore VSC SWTrunk SW implementation and Test Delivery (for DVR)
- Monopole solution finalization (for PVR)
- Alignment and support for tendering/engineering pipeline and operationalisation
- Quarterly Module Releases, integrations and validation steps(R4 – R5, Bipole)
- VSC Bipole study/development monitoring and planning for implementation
- LSC SWTrunk planning for implementation, Kick off and drive implementation
- Project management / Scrum
- Jira, Confluence Smartsheet
- Useful Background
- VSC/LCC Control
- HVDC Systems
- SIL/HIL Testing
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!