An exiting opportunity to join our fast growing Pharmaceutical and Technology team, initially managing one Large project in London due to start on site imminently.
The role will likely lead to undertaking and delivering 1 large project; 2 or 3 medium sized projects; or a combination of the above and most likely as the lead PM with support from junior PM’s.
• Experience of Mission Critical projects for clients and Technical background an absolute must.
• Experience of delivering Data Centres a big plus, although not essential.
• Delivery of complex M&E systems, new-build and refurbishment experience a must.
• Detailed knowledge / appreciation of H&S matters a must.
• Good commercial awareness and good with internal business reporting.
• Solid experience of Contract Administration and using various forms of contract essential.
• Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills, good team player, etc.
• Interest in building technology, innovation, BIM, lean construction etc.
• Foreign language desired (especially German) and willingness to work outside London and abroad essential