Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Project manager based in the North West on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will provide expert support and assistance in the running of the Disease Specific Programmes.
This is an excellent opportunity for a hands-on professional with previous market research experience within an international consultancy or in the pharma industry.
- To coach and line manage selected staff.
- Active management of all aspects of dedicated projects from design to analysis
- To ensure external suppliers are appropriately briefed and deliver to the required dates set.
- To develop and execute an analysis plan.
- To manage the programme executive’s workload and provide appropriate coaching.
- Acquire understanding of a specific disease area.
- To implement and manage both on line and pen and paper research
- To attend an participate in client meetings and deliveries
- To ensure DSP quality standards are met.
- Ensure client information/requirements are met; follow-up of clients.
- Must hold a degree level qualification in a relevant discipline
- Previous project management experience and a proven record of utilising various research techniques
- Experience of large quantitative diary type studies would be a distinct advantage
- A basic level of understanding of the therapeutic areas whilst working on specific Programmes.
- A high level of numeracy, analytical, & interpretive as well as good organisational & time management skills.
- A high level of interpersonal skills and working as a team player.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Basic PowerPoint, Excel, Word are essential
- competitive salary
- performance related rewards
- A generous holiday allowance
- Private health insurance and on-site gym membership
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!