Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Project Manager based in Worcester on a Permanent basis
Our client provides the solution of choice for fibre-optic connectivity.
Job specification: -
- You will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of FTTP projects whilst working closely with civils management.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that all splicing works are planned and managed according to service level agreements and that all targets are met
- You will have operational responsibility for multiple teams of Splicers & Gangs
- Your role will involve showing the status of work in progress and an overview of the overall performance including forecasts and resources.
- You will be responsible for results to the client whilst establishing, developing, communicating, and maintaining customer relations.
- Degree Level or 7 years' Project Management experience gained within a telecoms (or other suitable) environment
- You should have excellent knowledge of fibre networks
- You should have excellent communication skills at all levels
- Commercial awareness and previous experience in project accounting
- Ability to demonstrate experience and working knowledge of CDM Regulations
- Project management qualifications e.g. Prince 2 Practitioner or APM
- Institution of occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) - Managing Safely
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!