Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a T&D Project Manager based in Stone on a Permanent basis working within the Substation Control Environment.
The ideal Candidate will be required to manage a series of projects to deliver modifications to existing substation control systems for National Grid. The Project Manager will ideally have some experience gained in delivering projects, based on Control System Automation to the Power industry or similar. Some experience of protection systems would be beneficial. This role will include travel to customer sites.
• Management role responsible for a various project of value from £50K to £500K, from inception through to delivery within demanding timescales
• Ensuring that the project is delivered to timescale, specification, budget, and customer satisfaction
• Overall financial responsibility for the projects
• Experience of the management of subcontracts
• People-management responsibility for leading and motivating a team of hardware, software and installation engineers
• Responsibility for all Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety aspects of the projects.
• Hold regular report and progress meetings with clients
• Assist in securing future business by cultivating customer expectations through excellent delivery
- At least 2 years demonstrable full E,C&I project management experience within the Power Transmission industry or similar regulated background
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all internal and external stakeholders
- Must be commercially astute & be able to identify early commercial and technical risks/issues and find resolutions.
- Must have demonstrable track record of achieving project timescales, margins, customer satisfaction and quality
- Experience of subcontractor management
- Strong leadership skills, including team management experience
- Current driving license and must be prepared to travel, with some stays away at customer sites
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!