Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Project Manager for a contract position based in Yorkshire. The ideal candidate will be experienced in successfully delivering schemes of varying sizes predominately to the Water Industry in sewage and clean water.
• Assuming responsibility for the management of project delivery outputs including programme, financial position, health safety, environmental performance and progress for all allocated schemes.
• To have a good understanding of NEC 3 contract conditions and an astute commercial awareness.
• Responsible for the day to day management of multiple concurrent projects to ensure the successful delivery of the project against the project KPI’s (codebook completion dates for example)
• Ensuring that all projects are delivered in accordance with current Health & Safety regulations, inc of CDM, & Environmental legislation.
• Review/assessment of in-house/subcontractor RAMS, Process Impact Assessments and Environmental legislation.
• To assist the Operations Manager with the development of the direct labour resources.
• To develop in conjunction with the project planner a detailed project programme ensuring that it is maintained to drive the project to key deliverable milestones.
• Ascertain preliminary and detailed design/project requirements and solutions
• To closely liaise with other departments, such as tendering and design, to ensure resources are correctly allocated and client requirements are fully achieved.
• Co-ordinate and liaise with suppliers, specialist sub-contractors, in-house functions, site installations and construction teams
• Procurement of plant, materials and specialist subcontractors.
• Ensure that project resources are made available to attend/undertake factory site and works testing, commissioning and client training
• Attend site visits/meetings.
• An industry applicable ONC/HNC/B.Eng or NVQ equivalent
• H&S qualifications
• IOSH or CITB 5 Day Site Safety Management (SMSTS),
• CSCS card
• Demonstrable experience of working within the water and / or sewage industries
• Ability to prioritise a varied workload and demonstrate good time management to comply with deadlines
Please contact me on 0121 667 8638/ 07702215402 for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting has grown to become a leading recruitment company working in niche vertical markets and has a reputation for supplying specialist talent that is second to none.