We currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Project Manager working for one of the biggest names within the industry.
We are looking for a Project Manager to manage the Project Contract Deliverable list and the completeness of the Master Deliverable Register Agreeing the format of the Project Documentation with the Supply Chain and Customer.
- To Proactively advance the Project Documentation with the Supply Chain and Engineering in accordance with the programme timescales, and to the correct quality and format.
- To expediate document related actions within the project team
- Key contact with the customer regarding Project Document Management
- Site audit/checks to ensure documentation is accurate, controlled and complete at both construction site and sub contractors (where applicable)
- Management of the provision of client spares liaising with package manager, procurement, client
Working with the site team ensuring the coordination and compilation of site documentation, including:
- Construction status drawings and Red Line Mark-Up’s
- Inspection Test Plans
- Site Acceptance Test & Installation Commissioning Records
- Subcontractor Test Records (Weld Test records / Concrete Cube Tests)
Should you be interested in more details, please feel free to call me on 01216678637 or send me an e-mail.