Role: Project Manager
We have a requirement for a Mechanically biased Project Manager for an initial 6-month period working on various waterworks projects throughout the Midlands.
You will maintain the highest standards of health, safety and quality. You will ensure the correct interpretation of the design briefs are established and the delivered solutions meet and potentially exceed the expectations of the client and the Division. You will determine the most efficient and cost-effective compliant approach whilst delivering outstanding projects.
Some of the candidate’s duties will include but not limited to the following: -
- Manage projects to meet contractual obligations, project milestones and deadlines
- Manage all financial aspects of the project to ensure the required margins are achieved.
- Direction and performance management of all project resources allocated to projects being managed including vendors and sub-contractors. ·
- Ensure compliance to contract through effective project management techniques and delegated responsibility to Project Engineers.
- To regulate, negotiate and approve variations to contract in association with the client and internal departments.
- To effect project planning, review, cost control, hand-over and acceptance procedures to meet the terms of the contract.
If this position is of interest to you or anyone you know please contact me to discuss further.
I’m free for a call on 0121 667 8637