We are currently recruiting for Project Engineers for a contract position based in West Midlands. The successful candidate will be managing sub-system within a contract through to completion. This will be working on a CCTV, Access control, Intercom, Cabling Power Supply and security systems project.
Length: 6 months contract
Location: West Midlands
The successful candidate should have the following experience; -
To provide single point of contact and single point of responsibility to both the customer and project manager for any aspect associated with the individual sub-system under their control.
- Sub-system supplier negotiation and control
- Customer and supplier liaison
- Provide accurate detailed sub-systems project design drawing.
- Financial responsibility for sub-systems delivery as allocated to them by the project manager
- Provide accurate detailed sub-system project documents
- Jobcard completion and control
- Interface between other project sub-systems
- Pre-FAT and FAT completion
- On time delivery of documentation and product
- On-site commissioning activities
- Ability to read and translate customer specifications.
- Sub-system configuration/set-up.
Skills and Qualifications
- Detailed technical design knowledge of 2 or more of the preferred sub-system.
- Author technical documents and drawing.
- 2 years experience of technical design capability.
- Proficient in using JVSG CCTV design software.
- Degree or HND qualified in relevant discipline.
- Proven training certification in relevant sub-system.
- Detailed design and configuration knowledge of the following system: CCTV, PABX, PA, SDH, Radio, Microwave, Met, PDH, Satellite, Security systems, LAN’s, WAN’s, Entertainment, Cabling and Power Supplies.
For more information please contact me 0121 667 8638/ 0786 092 1198 should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Looking forward to hearing from you.