To meet contractual obligations, project milestones, deadlines, budgets and gross margin expectations.
The successful candidate should be familiar with.
- Quality of client rapport during the project lifecycle.
- Cost-effective utilisation of resources, the control of labour, purchasing costs and sub-contracts.
- To control and ensure effective two-way communication within the project management team, and between vendors, sub-contractors and the client. This should consist of formal project meetings where key project milestones are achieved.
- Through other Project Managers, Project Engineers and Site Managers, ensure the cost-effective management of resources and delegation of key responsibilities.
- Complying with the health and safety risks.
- To regulate, discuss and agree variations to contract in alliance with the client and internal departments.