Our client is renowned for the service within the power industry.
Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Project Engineer for a contract position based in the West Midlands on a 5 months contract with an option to renew.
Job specification: -
This role is responsible for the technical coordination of engineering activities, and equipment specifications on High Voltage Substation projects. Specifically ensuring that projects are delivered safely, to a high standard of quality, and to time & budget.
- Leading a design team consisting of engineers from various disciplines.
- Creating Technical Specifications to allow the procurement of High Voltage Plant and Equipment.
- Managing the technical interface with the Client and the Construction Teams.
- Leading the Safety by Design approach and ensuring high standards of quality within all design activities.
- Technical knowledge of high voltage substation design.
- Leadership and organisation skills coupled with a pro-active nature and an ability to drive tasks forward.
- Communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to interact with personnel at various levels.
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!