***Project Engineer Infrastructure – Waste Water Experience ***
Main duties include responsibility for the following:
- Preparation of civil general arrangement drawings
- Interpretation of ground investigation reports
- Selection and appraisal of suppliers and their design submissions
- Preparation of documentation in accordance with the CDM regulations
- Identification of the temporary works requirements of the permanent works design.
- Preparing and maintaining the project programme from feasibility to site start
- Liaison with Client throughout the life of the project
- Liaison and arrangements with third parties (e.g. local Council, Environment Agency, other utilities)
- Co-ordination of design at all stages
- Attendance at design, progress and site meetings as required.
- Maintaining the quality of your own output and that of junior staff under your guidance in accordance with IMS Procedures & the clients procedures
Ideally the person will also have experience of:
- CAD (Including 3D civils and revit)
- Knowledge of the client and their ways of working
- Knowledge of working with 600mm to 3m pipes.
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Some experience of working in the water industry would be beneficial
- Excellent ICT knowledge and skills
- Self motivation
- Be able to organise yourself and others workload
- Innovative thinking
- An excellent communicator
- A high level of diplomacy and customer focus
- Working within a team environment
Salary: Negotiable + Standard Benefits.