We are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer to work on a contract position based in the East Midlands.
Length: 3 months contract
Location: East Midlands
The successful candidate should have the following experience; -
· To review design drawings for buildability, completeness, correctness and to identify clashes with other trades.
· To raise technical queries as necessary, maintain the technical query register and feedback responses and resolutions to the project team identifying specific changes or additional works necessary which may have a cost and/or time implication.
· Once project is on site, assist the Site Manager with any technical/buildability/interface issues.
Skills and Experience Required:
· Substation experience, particularly National Grid.
· Civil Engineering background
· Good working knowledge of H&S including production of RAMS
For more information please contact me 0121 667 8638/ 0786 092 1198 should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Looking forward to hearing from you.