We currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Project Document Controller working for one of the biggest names within the industry.
- Administrates and maintains project documentation
- Ensures correct versioning and revisioning by suitable methods.
- Assigns and manages document numbers.
- Manages, distributes and documents feedback, responses and incoming documents (from suppliers, installation site, customers or other third parties).
- Quality checks documents on formal aspects.
- Records and if required tracks the mailing and distribution of the documentation
- Ensures all project documentation is collated in accordance of the Project Hand Over Procedure (Verified As-Builts)
- Quality checking and policing of the document workflow process in accordance of client's quality process
- Coordination of the Contract Drawling list and Master Document Report
- Monthly and weekly status reporting for the project
- Drawing/Document receipt and issue in line with project timescales
- Manages expediting of all relevant documentation for release to construction sites
- Control of quality records including document control lists, transmittals, transmittal receipts and Customer comments in line with in house, supplier, customer and ISO quality procedures
- Initial point of contact for all Document Control activities within the Project
- Key contact with the customer organisation with regard to the Document Management Systems, Master Document Register / Contract Drawling List
- Assist in continuous process improvement
- Reports day to day to the Senior Document Controller
- Liaise with Site Project team if required
- Attend Project Meetings (in house or at Site if required)
Experienced in Document Management tools – Conject
Excellent Excel skills
Excellent Reporting skills
IT Systems (Microsoft Office, Conject, EDMS, Sharepoint)
Should you be interested in more details, please feel free to call me or send me an e-mail.